Frequently Asked

Questions

How does it work?

By adding 10 drops to a small amount of water and leaving it under your tongue for a couple of hours, the reaction from poison ivy exposure will be lessened. Keeping it under your tongue for a little while will help it absorb into your body more effectively. It works on both poison ivy and poison oak as these plants are closely related because of urushiol – an allergenic oil present in both plants.

Does it work on all plants that contain the word poison in it?

No. This only works on poison ivy,poison oak and poison sumac as these plants are closely related because of urushiol – an allergenic oil present in them.

Prevents symptoms of Poison Ivy, Oak, and Sumac

Buy Oral Ivy now!

On The

Blog

How to Prevent Poison Ivy Rash and Live to Tell

Poison ivy is one of those pesky plants anyone wouldn’t want around. It is a potential health hazard that may critically affect anyone who has the misfortune of getting near it or parts of it. Most people already know why. Poison ivy is famous for causing allergic reactions often characterized by … Read More

Burning Poison Ivy is Never Safe

Suffering from a difficulty in breathing, painful rashes, fever, nausea, vomiting, and swollen lymph nodes? Chances are, poison ivy is the culprit. Contrary to popular belief, simply coming in contact with poison ivy won’t necessarily affect anyone, not unless s/he is allergic to it. However, … Read More

How to Wash Clothes Exposed to Poison Ivy

It's not funny if you know or you suspected you have come in contact with poison ivy either by accident or through an attempt at removing it. The oil in poison ivy, called urushiol, can get onto your skin and cause an allergic reaction resulting in an itchy rash, swelling, bumps and blistering. When … Read More