It is common knowledge that poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac grow virtually everywhere in the country.
The United States Department of Agriculture estimates that there are more than 2 million cases of ivy poisoning each year. These poisonous plants can cause an itchy rash upon skin contact because of the oily resin found in them. It is essential that a remedy is readily available in every household to give instant relief. This site aims to make Oral Ivy as a handy and accessible prevention and temporary relief of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac. It can help relieve itching, red or burning skin rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, and skin irritation or swelling.
Here you can read beneficial information about these poisonous plants and how to properly administer Oral Ivy on patients or loved ones.